The Cohen Syndrome Association needs more parents to take an active role in raising awareness about Cohen Syndrome. There are still many families out there without answers or support searching without results.Â Â We are still few in members but we are making connections that reach globally, please join in helping us help others.
If you can make a difference please contact us at:
- We are looking for committee members for special projects for the CSA, are you creative and can think out of the box?
- Connect with families in your area that are interested in meeting another family that is living with Cohen Syndrome.
- Attend local events that center around genetic or special needs issues that impact Cohen Syndrome.
- Search for grant opportunities and report requirements to association.
- Submit grant application and follow up on status.